Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The Assistant Dean for Judicial Affairs and Educational Services used to be part of the Dean of Student’s Office of The George Washington University. Materials in this collection include student life committee minutes and constitution, joint committee of faculty and students records, and student court records.
Materials in this collection include annual reports, publications, publications scrapbooks, and microfilm. They range in date from 1951-2002.
Collection includes Cherry Tree yearbooks, photographs from the Cherry Tree of buildings, students groups, events, clubs, departments, presidents, etc.
Collection includes student surveys, annual reports, correspondence, memos, manuals, and committee files.
Materials in this collection include membership directories, program booklets, meeting minutes, constitution and by-laws, annual reports, scrapbooks (with clippings, invitations, programs, photographs) . They range in date from 1930-1992.
Materials in this collection include wage-hour expenditures, allocations, employee lists, policies, brochures, reports, and correspondence. They range in date from 1964 to 1989.
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
Materials in this collection include course project files, operations research courses, student files, committees, department meetings, honors societies, course outlines, day files (1967-90), qualifying examinations, Omega Rho form letters, publicacations, assorted writings by School of engineering and Applied Science and School of Government and Business Administration, (1980-86). The collection covers the years 1967 to 1990.
This collection include photos, diplomas, invitations, newspapers, early land holdings, 19th century newspaper accounts of the early college, Civil War records, and memorabilia.
Materials in this collection include publications, committee files, ledgers, pamphlets, and posters. They range in date from circa 1821 to 2005.
- Scrapbooks 6
- Faculty 5
- Photographs 4
- Employees 2
- Events 2
- Students, Foreign 2
- Accreditation (Education) 1
- Athletics 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Budget 1
- Building construction 1
- Buildings 1
- By-laws 1
- Campuses 1
- Careers 1
- Cherry Tree 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 8
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 4
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 3
- Carroll, Thomas Henry 2
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 2
- George Washington University. Medical Center 2
- George Washington University. Mount Vernon Campus 2
- Marvin, Cloyd Heck 2
- Samson, G. W. (George Whitefield) 2
- Bacon, Joel Smith, 1802-1869 1
- Binney, J. G. (Joseph Getchell), 1807-1877 1
- Bloedorn, W. A. (Walter Andrew) 1
- Borden, William Cline 1
- Chapin, Stephen, 1778-1845 1
- Colclough, Oswald S. 1
- Collier, William Miller 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 1
- Columbian University 1
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 1
- Cronkite, Walter 1 ∧ less