Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 48
Collection includes scrapbooks, papers, diplomas, newspapers, textiles, and memorabilia from various sources associated with alumni of the University.
The Assistant Dean for Judicial Affairs and Educational Services used to be part of the Dean of Student’s Office of The George Washington University. Materials in this collection include student life committee minutes and constitution, joint committee of faculty and students records, and student court records.
Collection include meeting minutes (original and microfilm), correspondence, charters and by-laws, committee files, websites, and congressional documents relating to the University.
Collection contains photographs of campus while donor was a student at GW.
Materials in this collection include annual reports, publications, publications scrapbooks, and microfilm. They range in date from 1951-2002.
Collection includes Cherry Tree yearbooks, photographs from the Cherry Tree of buildings, students groups, events, clubs, departments, presidents, etc.
Collection includes student surveys, annual reports, correspondence, memos, manuals, and committee files.
The Educational Opportunities Program (EOP) was established at The George Washington University in 1969 to increase the opportunity for District of Columbia residents to attend GW and, once there, to help facilitate EOP participants’ academic success. Materials in this collection include office files of the program.
Collection includes photocopies of two scrapbooks containing clippings, letters, photos, etc., of Edward W. Gnehm, Jr., GW student body president. They range in date from 1965-66.
This collection was donated by the Butte-Silver Bow Public Archives located in Butte, Montana. It includes the scrapbook and loose photographs of GW student Emmett Edward Doherty. It also contains one copy of "The University Hatchet." One of the loose photographs is of Warren G. Harding's Presidential Inauguration.
Photographs, choreography and teaching notes, publication and two scrapbooks about the Evelyn Davis Dance Group in Washington, DC
Materials in this collection include membership directories, program booklets, meeting minutes, constitution and by-laws, annual reports, scrapbooks (with clippings, invitations, programs, photographs) . They range in date from 1930-1992.
Materials in this collection include wage-hour expenditures, allocations, employee lists, policies, brochures, reports, and correspondence. They range in date from 1964 to 1989.
This collection contains correspondence, foundation proposals, grants, conference reports, articles and papers, research fellows, exchange participants, research assistants. The material relates to the workings of the Reading Room. This material dates from 1962-95.
This collection documents the experiences of the students, staff, faculty and community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
GW Pride was a group formed in 1971 to break "the stereotypical image of gaylife." The collection includes several banners and posters, meeting minutes and notes, flyers and advertisements for GW Pride events, a number of newspaper articles about events and gay-related issues, revisions of the constitution, documents and memoranda pertaining to the change in the University’s non-discrimination policy, and an assortment of photos, brochures, and other ephemera.
Collection contains articles, flyers, ephemera, and correspondence related to radical student organizations, socialism, and communism. The material dates from 1965-88 with the bulk of the material falling between 1968-71.
Max D. Ticktin was a professor at GW from 1978-2015. Prior to 1978, Max Ticktin directed the Hillel Foundation for thirty years at the University of Wisconsin and University of Chicago. These papers include material such as correspondence, class syllabi, lecture notes, assignments and literature compilations.
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
This collection contains student handbooks from Mount Vernon Seminary, Mount Vernon Junior College, and Mount Vernon College. They range in date from 1923 to 1998.
M Street was the second location of Mount Vernon Seminary, founded in Washington, D.C. in 1875. The school officially began operating from its M Street location in 1880. Mount Vernon Seminary and College merged with The George Washington University in 1999. This collection contains photographs, artifacts, school event and club records, student scrapbooks and other student materials created during the school's time on M Street. The materials range in date from circa 1877-1939.
Collection includes the law alumni photographic collection, founder's day celebrations, biographical sketches, articles reports, GW law school yearbooks, 1895 to 1915, bulletins and journals of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research Institute of GW, (1950-1972), copies of the "Advocate," Banners scrapbooks correspondence Alumni reunions, minutes from the Board of Trustees, Research notes, banners, caps and gowns, reports to the Dean Exam questions, and information on Stockton Hall.
Collection of programs, yearbooks, correspondence, student records and grades, agreements, minutes, Senate and House bills, Congressional Records, and published works. The materials cover the dates 1872-1988.