To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection includes the law alumni photographic collection, founder's day celebrations, biographical sketches, articles reports, GW law school yearbooks, 1895 to 1915, bulletins and journals of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research Institute of GW, (1950-1972), copies of the "Advocate," Banners scrapbooks correspondence Alumni reunions, minutes from the Board of Trustees, Research notes, banners, caps and gowns, reports to the Dean Exam questions, and information on Stockton Hall.
Abstract Collection of programs, yearbooks, correspondence, student records and grades, agreements, minutes, Senate and House bills, Congressional Records, and published works. The materials cover the dates 1872-1988.
- Biography 1
- Buildings 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Conferences 1
- Law 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. National Law Center 1
- George Washington University. Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Foundation 1