Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains WMATA safety reports from the mid-1980s and were donated by Richard Bolt who was a safety engineer.
Collection contains correspondence, clippings, transcripts of speeches and Congressional hearings, bound volumes, cassette tapes, and maps that document the history of the development of rapid transit facilities for the Washington metropolitan area. The records date from 1930 to 1984.
The WMATA Metrorail Specifications collection is comprised primarly of technical specifications and contracts related to the construction of Metrorail. The collection consists of unbound letter-size documents, bound letter-size reports and specifications, oversize reports and specifications, and blueprints.
- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Bridges 1
- Express highways 1
- Local transit 1
- Local transit -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Roads 1
- Speeches 1
- Transportation -- Washington Metropolitan Area 1
- Transportation maps 1
- United States. Congress 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- History 1
- Washington Metropolitan Area 1
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 1 ∧ less
- Bolt, Richard Barkwill,, 1939- 1
- Metro 2001, Inc 1
- National Capital Transportation Agency (U.S.) 1