Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Patricia Miller Washington Metropolitican Area Transit Authority collection largely consists of photographs and maps documenting the the construction of the Metrorail system between the years of 1950 and 2000. The collection also includes WMATA publications, including flyers and newsletters, that provide updates on the progress of the construction of the Metrorail system.
This collection contains WMATA safety reports from the mid-1980s and were donated by Richard Bolt who was a safety engineer.
Collection contains correspondence, clippings, transcripts of speeches and Congressional hearings, bound volumes, cassette tapes, and maps that document the history of the development of rapid transit facilities for the Washington metropolitan area. The records date from 1930 to 1984.
The WMATA Metrorail Specifications collection is comprised primarly of technical specifications and contracts related to the construction of Metrorail. The collection consists of unbound letter-size documents, bound letter-size reports and specifications, oversize reports and specifications, and blueprints.
- Local transit -- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Washington (D.C.) 2
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 2
- Bridges 1
- Express highways 1
- Local transit 1
- Roads 1
- Speeches 1
- Transportation -- Washington Metropolitan Area 1
- Transportation maps 1
- United States. Congress 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- History 1
- Washington Metropolitan Area 1 ∧ less
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 3
- Bolt, Richard Barkwill,, 1939- 1
- Metro 2001, Inc 1
- Miller, Patricia Ann 1
- National Capital Transportation Agency (U.S.) 1