Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Collection contains manuscript and typescript poems, journal fragments, lecture notes, and writings by Courtland Baker, in addition to correspondence to Catherine Cate Coblentz regarding the publishing of The Sheering Precipice, a collection of Baker's poems brought together after his death.
Collection documents the professional dance career of Jan Van Dyke, including performance files, correspondence, photographs, articles, audio-visual material, and publicity materials from the late 1960s to the 2000s.
This collection contains documents from Kwame Alexander and his two publishing companies - BlackWords Press and Alexander Publishing Group. The collection ranges in dates from 1990 until 2007.
Collections contains the moving image and audio recordings produced or held by the National Education Association. The collection contains three series reflecting the recording's purpose. The three series are:
Conventions; Educational Material; and Promotional Material.
This collection documents the councils of the NEA. The collection contains six series reflecting the offices that created or held these records. The six series are: Council for Research in Education, Council of National Organizations on Children and Youth, Higher Education Council, National Council of Education, Council on Instruction, and National Council on Teacher Retirement.
This series documents the bodies and tools of governance of the NEA. The series contains ten subseries reflecting organizational bodies and their records.
This collection contains records held by the NEA archives but not originating from any one office or department. The collection contains nine series reflecting organizational bodies and their records. The nine series are:
American Teachers Association; Arts and Exhibits; Awards; Birmingham Education Association; Joy Elmer Morgan Papers; Organizational History; Programs; Projects; State Affiliates.
- Subject: Teachers X
- Teachers 13
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 11
- Labor unions 10
- Education -- United States -- History 9
- Professional Associations 7
- Professional Employees 7
- Teachers' assistants 7
- Washington (D.C.) 4
- Education--Research 3
- Educational law and legislation 3
- College teachers 2
- Education, Higher -- United States 2
- Photographs 2
- Public interest lobbying 2
- Academic freedom 1
- Asia 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiovisual material 1
- Baltimore (Md.) 1
- Brookland (Washington, D.C.) 1 + ∧ less
- National Education Association of the United States 10
- George Washington University 3
- Alexander Publishing (Firm) 1
- Alexander, Kwame 1
- Alexandria Symphony Orchestra 1
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Baker, Courtland Darke 1
- Black Words Press 1
- Colorado Education Association 1
- Friday Morning Music Club (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Gamble, John 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of History 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Music 1
- George Washington University. Mount Vernon Campus 1
- Hughes, Langston 1
- Hurston/Wright Foundation 1
- Idaho Education Association 1
- Maryland State Teachers' Association 1
- Michigan Education Association 1 + ∧ less