Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The materials in this collection consist of Continuing Education for Women Program publications and correspondence; Publication samples, advertisements, and press clippings; Continuing Education for Women Program brochures, articles, history, course schedules, and programs; Legal Assistant Program special events and office files; and American Bar Association annual reports and correspondence related to the Legal Assistant Program.
This collection contains documents, records, photographs and other materials related to Mario Cardullo. The material dates from 1955 to 2013. Dr. Cardullo was a writer and inventor, most known for creating modern radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology. In addition, he held numerous other patents.
This collection contains material related to the career of GWU Prof. William Halal. The files contain materials concerning the courses he taught at GWU, as well as the books that he wrote and research that he performed. Also of interest are his files that document his participation in the World Future Society. The material dates from circa 1980 through circa 2014.
- Subject: Technology X
- Information technology 2
- Careers 1
- Computers 1
- Continuing Education for Women Program 1
- Employment 1
- Engineering 1
- Faculty 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Inventions 1
- Legal Assistant Program 1
- Radio frequency identification systems 1
- Science 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 + ∧ less
- American Bar Association 1
- Cardullo, M. W. (Mario W.), 1935- 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University. Center for Career Education 1
- Halal, William E. 1