Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The C. Darwin Stolzenbach papers consists of correspondence and memoranda, bound and unbound reports, original and photocopied news clippings, documents related to civil action suits pertaining to highway legislation, excerpts from law review magazines, press releases, copies of speeches, minutes and agendas of meetings, original and photocopied Congressional and other legislation, photographs, and maps.
This collection contains WMATA safety reports from the mid-1980s and were donated by Richard Bolt who was a safety engineer.
- Local transit 1
- Local transit -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Subways 1
- Transportation 1
- Transportation maps 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 1
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Regulation Compact 1 ∧ less
- Bolt, Richard Barkwill,, 1939- 1
- Institute for the Study of Transportation 1
- National Capital Transportation Agency (U.S.) 1
- Stolzenbach, C. Darwin 1