To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The C. Darwin Stolzenbach papers consists of correspondence and memoranda, bound and unbound reports, original and photocopied news clippings, documents related to civil action suits pertaining to highway legislation, excerpts from law review magazines, press releases, copies of speeches, minutes and agendas of meetings, original and photocopied Congressional and other legislation, photographs, and maps.
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, reports, minutes, publications, newspaper articles, memorandum, bank statements, financial records, maps, and blueprints. The material dates from 1932-2003 with the bulk of the material falling within the dates 1950-87. The majority of the documents focus on city planning and transportation issues. These detail the various highway and rapid transit projects facing the district, as well as looking at zoning regulations and legal procedures and the debates and...
Dates: 1932-1995; Majority of material found within Circa 1970 - Circa 1999
- Buildings 1
- City planning 1
- Federal Triangle (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Height restrictions 1
- Photographs 1
- Roads 1
- Shaw (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Three Sisters Bridge (proposed) 1
- Transportation 1
- Transportation -- Washington Metropolitan Area 1
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Regulation Compact 1
- Zoning 1 ∧ less
- Committee of 100 on the Federal City (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Craig, Peter Stebbins 1
- Delano, Frederic Adrian 1
- Grant, U. S. (Ulysses S.), 1881-1968 1
- Green, Constance McLaughlin 1