Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace pamphlet and microfilm collection
Abstract The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace was founded in 1910 by Andrew Carnegie. The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, which since 1983 has again been headquartered in Washington, D.C., continues the work begun by its founders. Elihu Root and Nicholas Murray Butler were activists in a segment of a larger peace movement both in the U.S. and abroad that had its roots in the later years of the nineteenth century. This collection consists of over 7,200 items of bound pamphlets,...
- Subject: Treaty of Versailles (1919) X