To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection include books, correspondence, articles, scrapbooks, notes, travelogues and a cap and gown of David S. Brown, who was Professor Emeritus of Management in the School of Government and business administration and program director for 31 years. The materials range in date from 1915-89.
Abstract This collection contains transcripts of radio and television broadcasts, personal notes, correspondence, reporters notebooks, and clippings pertaining to the work of Richard C. Hottelet from 1947-2004.
- Industrial management 1
- Journalism 1
- Management 1
- Pakistan 1
- Politics and government 1
- Public administration 1
- Radio broadcasting -- United States 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- United States 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Brown, Anne Elizon 1
- Brown, David S. (David Springer) 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University. School of Business and Public Management 1
- Hottelet, Richard C. 1