To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The collection include manuscript drafts and proofs, research notes, clippings, photographs, prints, correspondence, awards, lecture notes, personal papers, professional papers, and reports. They range in date from circa 1860 to 2017, but the bulk of the material dates from 1950 to 2011. The material relates to James Goode's graduate studies, his 2009 book on Washington sculptures, his collection of American self-portraits, his personal and professional life, and other research interests.
Dates: circa 1860-2018; Majority of material found within 1950 - 2018
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Collection consists of records, correspondence, photographs, and ephemeral materials ranging in date from 1931 to 1981. The records document John Russell Mason's librarianship education at Columbia University, individual exhibits held at the University Library, and his career at The George Washington University.
- American civilization 1
- Architecture -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Art 1
- Biography 1
- Endowments 1
- Gelman Library 1
- Gifts 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Library Administration 1
- Library science 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States -- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Washington (D.C.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- American Library Association 1
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace 1
- Columbia University 1
- District of Columbia Library Association 1
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 1