To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection contains account books and notes that belonged to the Barnard-Talcott family in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries in England the the United States. Materials date from 1790 to 1858. The collection also includes tapes and transcripts of oral histories conducted with Virginia and Nan Hollerith in 1981.
Overview This collection contains oral histories (both audio and video recordings) of people associated with the Marion Barry campaign for mayor in 1978. The colletion also contains a small amount of paper records and artifacts related to the campaign and District government. These oral histories were conducted between 2015 and 2017. The collection as a whole dates from 1975 - 2017.
Dates: 1975 - 2017
- City council members -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Elections -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- England 1
- Great Britain 1
- Mayors--United States 1
- Normanstone (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Oral history -- Washington(D.C.) 1
- Political campaigns 1
- United States 1
- Washington (D.C.) Politics and government 1 ∧ less
- Barnard, Robert 1
- Barnard-Talcott Hollerith family 1
- Barry, Marion 1
- Coleman, Milton, 1946- 1
- District of Columbia. City Council. 1