Showing Collections: 1 - 23 of 23
This collection contains correspondence, reports, articles, videocassettes, memos, meeting minutes, photographs, financial records, press releases, and early organizational records. These materials together relate the work of the AIDS Action organization both the Foundation and the Council. These records date from 1984-2006.
Mount Vernon Seminary and College collection of biographical materials and correspondence with Marjorie Merriweather Post
The NAESP is dedicated to developing principals’ professional skills in order to improve the quality of children’s educations. The collection includes the organization’s publications, recordings and documents from annual conferences and events, and governing documents such as bylaws and platforms.
Collections contains the moving image and audio recordings produced or held by the National Education Association. The collection contains three series reflecting the recording's purpose. The three series are:
Conventions; Educational Material; and Promotional Material.
This collection documents the councils of the NEA. The collection contains six series reflecting the offices that created or held these records. The six series are: Council for Research in Education, Council of National Organizations on Children and Youth, Higher Education Council, National Council of Education, Council on Instruction, and National Council on Teacher Retirement.
This series documents the bodies and tools of governance of the NEA. The series contains ten subseries reflecting organizational bodies and their records.
This collection contains records held by the NEA archives but not originating from any one office or department. The collection contains nine series reflecting organizational bodies and their records. The nine series are:
American Teachers Association; Arts and Exhibits; Awards; Birmingham Education Association; Joy Elmer Morgan Papers; Organizational History; Programs; Projects; State Affiliates.
This collection contains published reports, essays, promotional material, audits, surveys, directories, development proposals, and other published material. The material dates from 1965 to 2003, but the bulk of the material dates from 1989 to 1996. These are materials created by and/or collected at the George Washington Institute of Public Policy. The majority of the collection deals with DC public schools.
- Education -- United States -- History 13
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 12
- Labor unions 11
- Teachers 10
- Education, Higher -- United States 8
- Professional Associations 8
- Professional Employees 8
- Teachers' assistants 7
- Education 5
- Education--Research 3
- Educational law and legislation 3
- Photographs 3
- Washington (D.C.) 3
- Correspondence 2
- Education policy 2
- Elementary school principals 2
- Public interest lobbying 2
- Students 2
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Patients 1 + ∧ less
- National Education Association of the United States 10
- Mount Vernon Seminary 3
- American Association of University Professors 2
- Collier, William Miller 2
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Kayser, Elmer Louis 2
- Mount Vernon College 2
- Post, Marjorie Merriweather 2
- AIDS Action Foundation 1
- American Association of School Administrators 1
- American Historical Association 1
- Bacon, Joel Smith, 1802-1869 1
- Binney, J. G. (Joseph Getchell), 1807-1877 1
- Brenner, Marcella 1
- Brown, Cynthia G. 1
- Carroll, Thomas Henry 1
- Chapin, Stephen, 1778-1845 1
- Colorado Education Association 1
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 1
- French, Roderick S., Dr. 1 + ∧ less