To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection contains articles, flyers, ephemera, and correspondence related to radical student organizations, socialism, and communism. The material dates from 1965-88 with the bulk of the material falling between 1968-71.
Abstract Collection contains papers, images, sound recordings, and memorabilia related to various social issues, including the Vietnam War, civil rights, women's rights, poverty, communism, and the environment. The material dates from 1959-86, and documents protest activities in the Washington, DC area and other parts of the United States.
- Civil rights 1
- Civil rights movements 1
- College students -- America -- Political activity 1
- Color slides 1
- Demonstrations 1
- Human ecology 1
- Nineteen sixties -- United States -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Poverty 1
- Protest movements 1
- Race relations 1
- Radicals 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States 1
- Vietnamese War, 1961-1975 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Women's rights 1 ∧ less
- Dunlop, Richard E. 1
- Pentagon (Va.)--Demonstrations 1
- United States. National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders 1