To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Collection contains articles, flyers, ephemera, and correspondence related to radical student organizations, socialism, and communism. The material dates from 1965-88 with the bulk of the material falling between 1968-71.
Overview Neil Thomas Proto is an attorney, writer, and professor based in Washington, D.C. He earned his MA in International Affairs in 1969, and his JD in 1972, at the George Washington University. As a law student at the George Washington University, Proto served as a resident director for two residence halls on campus: Welling Hall and Crawford Hall. Mr. Proto has practiced law for thirty years, and he is currently counsel in the Washington, D.C. firm of Schnader Harrison Segal and Lewis. Since...
Dates: 1968-2006; Majority of material found within 1968 - 1973
- Demonstrations 1
- Dormitories 1
- Dormitories -- United States. 1
- Dormitory life 1
- George Washington University -- Students 1
- Nineteen sixties -- United States -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Political activists 1
- Protest movements 1
- Radicals 1
- Resident assistants (Dormitories) -- United States. 1
- Students -- political activity 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- United States 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Crawford Hall 1
- George Washington University. Welling Hall 1
- Proto, Neil Thomas 1