To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview The mission of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) " . . . is to advance academic freedom and shared governance; to define fundamental professional values and standards for higher education; to promote the economic security of faculty, academic professionals, graduate students, post‐doctoral fellows, and all those engaged in teaching and research in higher education; to help the higher education community organize to make our goals a reality; and to ensure higher...
Abstract Collection include materials related Wood Gray's time at GW as professor of History, and includes annual reports, correspondence, committee reports, reading lists, syllabi, grades, exams. They range in date from 1934-72.
- Academic freedom 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- College teachers 1
- College teachers -- tenure 1
- Education, Higher -- United States 1
- Examinations 1
- Freedom of speech -- United States 1
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Photographs 1
- Reports and dissertations 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 1
- Gray, Wood 1