Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection consists of 14 handwritten letters, including 12 from Hallidy to his girlfriend Maggie, one from Maggie to Hallidy, and and a letter from his brother, Bob. Also contains 14 pages from Adam M. Hallidy's diary. The collection is arranged chronologically from 1862 to 1865.
Lester Frank Ward (1841-1913) has been described by some as the father of American sociology. His contributions to sociology are almost forgotten today, but at one time he was considered to be one of America's leading intellectuals. Collection includes diaries, correspondence, photographs, a scrapbook. and sixty-nine articles written by Lester Frank Ward. The materials range in date from between 1883 and 1919.
Collection includes the School of Nursing Alumnae Association meetings journal and the Medical Staff Executive Committee and Department minutes.
The William R. Perl Papers document the education, professional career and social activism of William R. Perl (1906-1998).
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 4
- Washington (D.C.) 4
- Photographs 3
- Diaries 2
- American civilization 1
- Architecture -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- By-laws 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Historic buildings -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Jewish activism 1
- Nurses 1
- Political activists 1
- Rescues 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sociology 1
- Soldiers 1
- United States 1
- Vienna (Austria) 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University 3
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Columbian University 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1
- Goode, James M., 1939-2019 1