To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 19
Overview This collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, calendars, legal documents, personnel files, financial records, programs, brochures, and reports. The material dates from 1957-95.
Dates: 1954-2001; Majority of material found within 1982 - 1994
Overview The Education Department, later known as the Teaching and Learning Department, develops programs and materials to train Teamster officers, staff, stewards, and members on topics of concern for the Union, including methods for securing better contracts, organizing new members, political action, and all aspects of union administration. The department also serves as advisor to the Teamsters Human Rights Commission, helping to develop programs and materials relevant to human rights issues. The...
Dates: unknown; Majority of material found within 1980 - 2008
Overview This collection contains the records of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Graphic Communications Conference dating from 1902-2006. Specifically it contains Willims Moody's research files when he was editor of the Graphic Communicator, journal of the Graphic Communications International Union. and records of Pressmen's Local 22, Denver, Colorado.
Overview This collection contains material produced or amassed by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Human Services Department dating between 1963-1996.
Overview The collection consists mainly of agreements and correspsondence with companies with whom IBT Local 279 bargained.
Overview This collection contains a variety of material relating to IBT Local 1064 of Billings, MT, dating from 1937-1997. While most of the materials were produced directly by Local 1064, the collection also contains materials from its predecessor, AFL Federal Labor Union 18741, as well as IBT Local 190, with whom Local 1064 merged in the 1990s. Included are correspondence, financial reports, seniority lists, dues ledgers, IBT directories and rosters, union constitutions and by-laws, labor agreements,...
Scope and Contents This collection currently hold one scrap book - containing news articles and commentary about the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Local Union 456. The article range from news articles on labor disputes, to the election of Teamster officals. The dates range from 1946 to 1960. The scrap book is 34 pages.
Overview This collection consists of agreements between Local Union 995 in Las Vegas, Nevada and various employers, as well as the minutes of the Local's meetings.
Overview This collection contains newspapers and newsletters published by IBT locals, joint councils and other Teamsters organizations from 1904-2009. The bulk of the materials are IBT local and joint council periodicals from a number of different cities, including New York, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Denver, Milwaukee, Seattle and Vancouver, B.C.
Abstract This collection consists of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters Office of the General Executive Board records. These range in date from 1958-1986.
- Labor unions -- United States -- History -- 20th century 18
- Labor unions 16
- Labor 12
- Labor and laboring classes 5
- Conferences 4
- Collective labor agreements 2
- Correspondence 2
- Newspapers 2
- Adult education 1
- Casinos -- Employees 1
- Contracts 1
- Historians 1
- Industrial safety 1
- Labor Unions -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- History 1
- Labor Unions -- United States -- History -- 21st Century 1
- Labor unions -- Montana -- History -- 20th century 1
- Safety of workers 1
- Vocational education 1 ∧ less
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America 15
- American Federation of Labor 2
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen 1
- Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees 1
- Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.) 1
- Feller, Karl 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America. 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Chauffeurs, Warehousemen, and Helpers of America. Local 995. Teamsters Local 995 1
- International Union of United Brewery, Flour, Cereal, and Soft Drink Workers of America. Convention 1
- Tobin, Daniel Joseph 1 ∧ less