Showing Collections: 31 - 47 of 47
Materials in this collection include programs, posters, contracts, fiscal reports, correspondence, and photographs. They range in date from 1946 to 2005.
Contains diaries, correspondence, research notes, articles, chapters from books, syllabi, exam questions, news clippings, correspondence, original military ballads, illustrations, and photographs range in date from 1936-1990 (bulk 1960-1990) documenting Cunliffe’s career as a scholar of American history.
Collection includes biographical files, photographs, slides, videotapes, press kits, publications, books, and artifacts.
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
Collection includes programs, photographs, scrapbooks, correspondence, posters, meeting minutes, by-laws.
Collection includes photographs and negatives, office files regarding Alumni Achievement Awards, and memorabilia.
Collection includes manuals, annual reports, rosters, photographs, books, and artifacts.
The Peter Smeallie and Peter Smith Collection consists of 167 photographs and graphics that were reproduced in the book New Construction for Older Buildings: A Design Sourcebook for Archivists and Preservationists (New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1990), which they co-authored. The collection also contains .25 linear feet of correspondence and releases.
This collection include photos, diplomas, invitations, newspapers, early land holdings, 19th century newspaper accounts of the early college, Civil War records, and memorabilia.
Collection includes pamphlets, biographical sketches, correspondence, news releases, memorandums, photographs, videotape, and publications.
Collection consists of photographs of and news clippings about George Washington coach William Reinhart ranging in date from 1920-1993. In addition, contains certificates, correspondence, and a scrapbook of testimonial banquet on March 29, 1955.
Collection include materials related Wood Gray's time at GW as professor of History, and includes annual reports, correspondence, committee reports, reading lists, syllabi, grades, exams. They range in date from 1934-72.
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 19
- Scrapbooks 10
- Events 8
- Melvin Gelman Library 5
- Publications 5
- Audiotapes 4
- Biography 4
- By-laws 4
- Color slides 4
- Diaries 4
- Exhibitions 4
- Faculty 4
- Sports 4
- Students 4
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 4
- Education 3
- Employees 3
- Meetings 3 ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 13
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 4
- George Washington University. Library 4
- Columbian University 3
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 3
- George Washington University--History 3
- George Washington University. Medical Center 3
- Marvin, Cloyd Heck 3
- Reagan, Ronald 3
- American Association of University Professors 2
- Bloedorn, W. A. (Walter Andrew) 2
- Cronkite, Walter 2
- George Washington University. Friends of the Libraries 2
- George Washington University. Hospital 2
- George Washington University. School of Medicine and Health Sciences 2
- Reinhart, William Jennings Bryan 2
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 2
- Watts, James W. (James Winston) 2
- Aaron, Benjamin L. 1 ∧ less