Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
The mission of the Academic Publications office is to edit university publications such as the University Bulletin. Materials for this collection include dissertation abstracts, commencement programs (including the Law and Medical School), class schedules, University Bulletins, degrees conferred, President Carroll inauguration, Law School centennial and special convocations, stylistic guidelines, and master course and program data forms. The material ranges in date from 1943 to 2004.
Materials in this collection include articles and reprints written by the Anesthesiology Department. The collection ranges in date from 1950 to 1983.
The Center for Washington Area Studies (CWAS) is a multi-disciplinary university-wide research center whose purpose is to encourage, promote and engage in research related to Washington, D.C. and surrounding region. This collection includes publications produced by the Center for Washington Area Studies. The materials range from 1975 to 1992 and include various topics and people in and about the Washington, D.C. area.
Collection includes "Arts and Sciences" newsletter, photographs, exhibits, alumni reunion weekends and homecoming materials.
Materials in this collection include a history of the department, reports, By-Laws, lectures, publications, plaques, negatives and other materials. The collection covers the years 1969-97.
Material in this collection dates between 1951 and 2010, and includes correspondence, budgets, reports, photographs, publications, office files, blueprints of Gelman Library, strategic planning notes, and a video cassette.
Materials in this collection include logistics research, technical papers, conference publications and books. The collection covers the years 1948 to 1987.
Collection includes biographical files, photographs, slides, videotapes, press kits, publications, books, and artifacts.
Collection includes personnel files, minutes, correspondence, yearbooks, newsletters, publications, photographs, scrapbooks, telephone directories, films, and videotapes.
Collection includes photographs and negatives, office files regarding Alumni Achievement Awards, and memorabilia.
Collection includes graduate student exams and manuscript preparation, correspondence, photos, programs, publications, audio cassettes, and websites.
This collection contains old publications from The George Washington University offices and student groups that are no longer in publication. Most of these files only contain a few issues and are potentially incomplete runs. The publications range in date from 1884 to 2016.
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 5
- Photographs 5
- By-laws 3
- Events 3
- Biography 2
- Employees 2
- Faculty 2
- Reunions 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white slides 1
- Budget 1
- Catalogs, Card 1
- Color slides 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Directories 1
- Examinations 1
- Exhibitions 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- George Washington University. Medical Center 2
- Aaron, Benjamin L. 1
- Blades, Brian 1
- Bloedorn, W. A. (Walter Andrew) 1
- Brady, Luther W. 1
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia. Alumni Association 1
- Columbian Women, George Washington University, Washington (D.C.) 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Collections 1
- George Washington University. Alumni Relations Office 1
- George Washington University. Center for Washington Area Studies 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Computer Science 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Romance Languages and Literature 1
- George Washington University. Graduate Studies and Academic Affairs. Academic Publications 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1
- George Washington University. Institute for Management Science and Engineering 1
- George Washington University. Library 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center. Dept. of Anesthesiology 1
- George Washington University. Medical Center. Office of Communications and Marketing 1 + ∧ less