Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection contains course notes taken by Allen Hawkins in the Medical School specific to Physiology, Pathology, Cardiology, and Neurology. These materials date from 1985-86.
Materials in this collection include Milton Kramer's diplomas from high school and The George Washington University, certificates, books, and his medical bag (without instruments). They range in date from 1916-46.
Collection includes correspondence, press releases, papers, case reports, data from experiments, lecture notes, booklets, articles, conference programs, anatomical drawings, newspaper and magazine clippings, photographs, and artifacts.
- Cardiology 1
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Medical care 1
- Medicine 1
- Myofascial pain syndromes 1
- Neurology 1
- Pain management 1
- Pathology 1
- Photographs 1
- Physiology 1
- Presidents 1
- White House (Washington, D.C.) 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University. Hospital 1
- Hawkins, Allen 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald) 1
- Kramer, Milton R. 1
- Travell, Janet G. 1 + ∧ less