Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Materials in this collection include a history of the department, reports, By-Laws, lectures, publications, plaques, negatives and other materials. The collection covers the years 1969-97.
Collection includes student surveys, annual reports, correspondence, memos, manuals, and committee files.
Collection includes publications, videocassettes, annual reports, by-laws, reports, meeting minutes, and appointment books. The material covers the dates 1907-2005. Subjects coverd in the collection include Egyptian project, inauguration activities, Soviet File Festival, publications, three La Rochell video cassettes, administrative files, conferences, faculty reports and meetings, graduate assistants, committee records, work study
This collection consists of memos, reports, brochures, by-laws an enrollment profiles. The material ranges in date from 1975-90.
Collection includes Reading Center client files, student papers, reports, newsletters, pamphlets, a time capsule, and a video tape, and range in date from 1930 to 1992. Materials were put on exhibit in the Fall of 2004 in the Gelman Library to celebrate the Centenary of the School.
Collection includes psychology internship records, AIDS education project, conferences, correspondence, evaluations, demographic questionnaires, and quarterly reports.
Collection contains correspondence, reports, student records, course materials, and publications. The material dates from 1925 to 2004. These records relate to the work of the departments included in the School of Business and Public Management and records from the Office of the Dean.
Collection includes financial reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, by-laws, memos, publications, brochures, photos and slides.
Collection contains the bulletins of The George Washington University, from all schools and colleges. These bulletins include special addresses, reports, and pictorial bulletins, as well as academic courses, fees, and degree requirements.
- By-laws 4
- Conferences 4
- Policies and institutions 3
- Students 2
- AIDS (Disease) 1
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education 1
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white slides 1
- Buildings 1
- Campuses 1
- Civil engineering 1
- Clubs 1
- Color slides 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Computer engineering 1
- Courses and lectures 1
- Dormitories 1
- Education 1 + ∧ less
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- Elliott School of International Affairs 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. Board of Trustees 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Computer Science 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of English as a Foreign Language 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences 1
- George Washington University. Elliott School of International Affairs. Office of the Dean 1
- George Washington University. Graduate School of Education and Human Development 1
- George Washington University. Mount Vernon Campus 1
- George Washington University. Office of the Dean of Students 1
- George Washington University. School of Business 1
- George Washington University. School of Education and Human Development 1
- George Washington University. School of Engineering and Applied Science 1
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 1 + ∧ less