Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Materials in this collection include publications, photographs, correspondence, meeting minutes, certificates, and brochures. They range in date from 1970 to 2002.
This series contains memorandums, correspondence, meeting minutes, newsletters, annual report, bibliographies, dedication program, conference agendas, and newspaper clippings. They range in date from 1905 to 1992.
This collection contains the administrative records of Gelman Library. The materials include photographs, negatives, office records, building plans, posters, correspondence, and publications. They range in date from ca 1825-2005.
Materials in this collection include promotional guides, brochures, correspondence, memos, forms, and files of the system implementation group (SIG). They range in date from 1983-1990.
Material in this collection dates between 1951 and 2010, and includes correspondence, budgets, reports, photographs, publications, office files, blueprints of Gelman Library, strategic planning notes, and a video cassette.
Materials in this collection include correspondence, memos, articles, and handbooks. These materials cover the dates 1968 to 1987.
This collection contains the records of the University Librarian for George Washington University. Materials in this collection include budgets, reports, and working files. They range in date from 1991 to 2008, with the bulk of the material dating between 1994 and 1995.
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 7
- Melvin Gelman Library 6
- Finance 4
- Photographs 4
- Librarians 3
- Lisner Library 2
- Acquisitions (Libraries) 1
- Catalogs, Card 1
- Collection management (Libraries) 1
- Color slides 1
- Conferences 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Gifts 1
- Hostages 1
- Instruction 1
- Jacob Burns Law Library 1
- Libraries 1
- Libraries -- Special collections 1
- Library Administration 1 + ∧ less
- Gelman Library 1
- Gelman Library. Acquisitions Dept. 1
- Gelman Library. Media Resources Dept. 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Collections 1
- Gelman Library. Office of the Assistant University Librarian for Services 1