Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Ernest Sewall Shephard was a member of the George Washington University faculty from 1926 to 1966. Dr. Shephard was Professor of English holding the Master of Arts degree. He chaired the English Department for many years. Collection includes correspondence, articles papers, English class notes, lectures, and other items from Ernest Shephard. The materials range from 1939-50.
Collection includes the law alumni photographic collection, founder's day celebrations, biographical sketches, articles reports, GW law school yearbooks, 1895 to 1915, bulletins and journals of the Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Research Institute of GW, (1950-1972), copies of the "Advocate," Banners scrapbooks correspondence Alumni reunions, minutes from the Board of Trustees, Research notes, banners, caps and gowns, reports to the Dean Exam questions, and information on Stockton Hall.
- Buildings 1
- Conferences 1
- Education 1
- English 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 1
- George Washington University--History 1
- George Washington University. National Law Center 1
- George Washington University. Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Foundation 1
- Shephard, Ernest 1 ∧ less