Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The C. Darwin Stolzenbach papers consists of correspondence and memoranda, bound and unbound reports, original and photocopied news clippings, documents related to civil action suits pertaining to highway legislation, excerpts from law review magazines, press releases, copies of speeches, minutes and agendas of meetings, original and photocopied Congressional and other legislation, photographs, and maps.
Collection consists primarily of photocopied multiple-page letter-size documents. The bulk of the collection is memoranda and typewritten notes. These memoranda come from different departments within WMATA and some from outside sources, so both the style and format vary. The collection also has bound reports, oversize magazines and maps, oversize timeline projections, and original newspaper.
This collection contains WMATA safety reports from the mid-1980s and were donated by Richard Bolt who was a safety engineer.
This collection consists of oral history interviews conducted by Dr. Zachary Schrag. These oral histories relate to the history of the Washington Metro.
Collection contains correspondence, clippings, transcripts of speeches and Congressional hearings, bound volumes, cassette tapes, and maps that document the history of the development of rapid transit facilities for the Washington metropolitan area. The records date from 1930 to 1984.
The WMATA Metrorail Specifications collection is comprised primarly of technical specifications and contracts related to the construction of Metrorail. The collection consists of unbound letter-size documents, bound letter-size reports and specifications, oversize reports and specifications, and blueprints.
- Transportation 9
- Washington (D.C.) 8
- Subways 4
- Transportation -- Washington Metropolitan Area 4
- Transportation maps 4
- Housing 3
- Local transit 3
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 3
- City planning 2
- Civil rights 2
- Express highways 2
- Photographs 2
- Roads 2
- Urban renewal 2
- Urban transportation 2
- Washington Metropolitan Area 2
- Zoning 2
- Adams Morgan (Washington, D.C.) 1
- African Americans 1
- Bridges 1 ∧ less
- Committee of 100 on the Federal City (Washington, D.C.) 3
- National Capital Transportation Agency (U.S.) 3
- Craig, Peter Stebbins 2
- Nolen, John 2
- Pfanstiehl, Cody 2
- Stolzenbach, C. Darwin 2
- United States. National Capital Planning Commission 2
- 2008 16th Street, Incorporated 1
- Adams-Morgan Federation 1
- Alley Dwelling Authority (Washington, D.C.) 1
- American City Planning Institute 1
- American Institute of Planners 1
- American Society of Civil Engineers 1
- Arundel Ridge Corporation 1
- Asbury Methodist Church 1
- Bolt, Richard Barkwill,, 1939- 1
- Century Club 1
- Clinton and Valentine Development Company 1
- Delano, Frederic Adrian 1 ∧ less