To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The C. Darwin Stolzenbach papers consists of correspondence and memoranda, bound and unbound reports, original and photocopied news clippings, documents related to civil action suits pertaining to highway legislation, excerpts from law review magazines, press releases, copies of speeches, minutes and agendas of meetings, original and photocopied Congressional and other legislation, photographs, and maps.
Abstract The material in this collection reflect issues dealt with by Linda Cropp as a member of the Council of the District of Columbia from 1990-2006.
- Capitol Hill (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Local transit 1
- Politics and government 1
- Public health 1
- Transportation -- Washington Metropolitan Area 1
- Cropp, Linda 1
- Institute for the Study of Transportation 1
- National Capital Transportation Agency (U.S.) 1
- Stolzenbach, C. Darwin 1
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority 1
- Williams, Anthony 1 ∧ less