To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview Donated by historian and archivist Nancy Sahli, this collection contains fliers, newsletters, articles, letters, postcards, and programs. These materials cover several diverse topics all under the overall subject of the history of Washington DC. These topics include women's rights including records of the Capitol Hill National Organization for Women (NOW) and the Sexuality Task Force, a sub-unit of the D.C. NOW chapter, as well as gay rights topics from Title 34 (D.C.'s law against...
Dates: circa 1905 - 1978; Majority of material found within 1974-1978
Scope and Contents This collection consists of snapshots taken from 20 websites operated by or affiliated with the National Education Association and archived. The websites were selected because they are affiliated with the NEA, either operated by the Association or on behalf of NEA leadership.
Dates: Crawled 9 times between 2015 July 6 through November 28, 2018
- Civil rights 1
- Education 1
- Education -- Finance 1
- Education policy 1
- Education, Bilingual -- United States 1
- Educational law and legislation 1
- Employee rights 1
- Gay men -- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Lesbian and gay experience 1
- Music 1
- Postcards 1
- Stereoscopic photographs 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Women -- History 1 ∧ less
- NOW National Task Force on Sexuality & Lesbianism 1
- National Education Association of the United States 1
- National Organization for Women. Washington, D.C. Chapter 1
- Sahli, Nancy Ann, 1946 - 1