Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Papers of Howard Gillette, Jr., professor of American Studies at both George Washington Univeristy and Rutgers University, including correspondence, memos, fellowship applications, women's studies files, exams, publications, awards, interviews, research notes, and curriculum requirements. They range in date from 1826-2018 with the bulk falling from the mid 1980s through 2018.
This collection contains photographs, slides, scrapbooks, articles, audio cassettes, and correspondence related to the work and life of Dr. Ruth Osborn. Dr. Osborn founded and directed the women's continuing education program at GW titled "Developing New Horizons for Women" from 1964 until her retirement in 1979.
- Subject: Women's studies X
- American civilization 1
- Continuing Education for Women Program 1
- Women -- History 1
- Women's rights 1
- American Institute of Architects 1
- George Washington University 1
- George Washington University. American Studies Dept. 1
- George Washington University. Center for Washington Area Studies 1
- Gillette, Howard, Jr.,, 1942 - 1