To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Donald Ray received his Master of Arts degree in 1947 from The George Washington University, and served as Director of the National Institute of Social and Behavioral Sciences. Collection includes correspondence, reports, articles, pamphlets and books.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Collection consists of records, correspondence, photographs, and ephemeral materials ranging in date from 1931 to 1981. The records document John Russell Mason's librarianship education at Columbia University, individual exhibits held at the University Library, and his career at The George Washington University.
- Names: Columbia University X
- Art 1
- Asia 1
- Endowments 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Gelman Library 1
- Gifts 1
- Library Administration 1
- Library science 1
- Photographs 1
- United States 1
- United States -- New York (N.Y.) 1
- United States. Congress 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- American Association for the Advancement of Science 1
- American Library Association 1
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace 1
- District of Columbia Library Association 1
- Donald P. Ray 1