To request boxes, please submit the collection, series, and box number(s) via our Contact form.
Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Materials in this collection include correspondence, pamphlets and a syllabus. They range in date from 1893-1983.
Abstract This series contains faculty minutes and chronological files. These records cover the years 1965-89. The chronological files are from department Chairman Waters' and Dr. Rothman. Some of the faculty minutes are from EAD and SEAS.
Abstract Materials in this collection include logistics research, technical papers, conference publications and books. The collection covers the years 1948 to 1987.
Abstract Materials in this collection include course project files, operations research courses, student files, committees, department meetings, honors societies, course outlines, day files (1967-90), qualifying examinations, Omega Rho form letters, publicacations, assorted writings by School of engineering and Applied Science and School of Government and Business Administration, (1980-86). The collection covers the years 1967 to 1990.
Abstract Collection includes financial reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, by-laws, memos, publications, brochures, photos and slides.
- Names: George Washington University. School of Engineering and Applied Science X
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 4
- Black-and-white slides 1
- By-laws 1
- Chemistry 1
- Chemistry, Analytic 1
- Chemistry, Inorganic 1
- Chemistry, Organic 1
- Chemistry, Physical and theoretical 1
- Civil engineering 1
- Color slides 1
- Computer engineering 1
- Electrical engineering and electronics 1
- Engineering 1
- Examinations 1
- Faculty 1
- Finance 1
- Honors societies 1
- Logistics 1
- Materials science 1
- Publications 1
- Reports and studies 1
- Students 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University. Dept. of Chemistry 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Engineering Administration 1
- George Washington University. Dept. of Engineering Management and Systems Research 1
- George Washington University. Institute for Management Science and Engineering 1
- George Washington University. Operations Research Department 1