Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection includes scrapbooks, papers, diplomas, newspapers, textiles, and memorabilia from various sources associated with alumni of the University.
This collection includes notebooks, diaries, lectures, medical research papers, correspondence, photographs, plays, booklets, awards, and and memorabilia.
The George Washington Bicentennial Commission was a federally-chartered group charged with coordinating the celebration of the 200th anniversary of George Washington's birth in 1932. This collection consists primarily of printed materials produced as part of the celebration. The materials are believed to have been collected by University President Cloyd Heck Marvin in association with his service as the head of the D.C. Committee for the George Washington Becentennial.
Collection consists of records, correspondence, photographs, and ephemeral materials ranging in date from 1931 to 1981. The records document John Russell Mason's librarianship education at Columbia University, individual exhibits held at the University Library, and his career at The George Washington University.
Materials in this collection include the Wolcott Foundation brochures and annual reports, student files, Scottish Rite brochures (1962-1985) reports and statistics for the Scottish Rite Fellowships, (1951-1987). The collection ranges in date from 1951 to 1989.
This collection include photos, diplomas, invitations, newspapers, early land holdings, 19th century newspaper accounts of the early college, Civil War records, and memorabilia.
- Names: Marvin, Cloyd Heck X
- Washington (D.C.) 5
- Students 4
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- World War, 1939-1945 3
- Buildings 2
- Faculty 2
- Foggy Bottom (Washington, D.C.) 2
- Greek letter societies 2
- Medicine 2
- Sports 2
- Accreditation (Education) 1
- American Red Cross 1
- Anniversary celebrations 1
- Arena Stage (Organization : Washington, D.C.) 1
- Art 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Building construction 1
- Choral singing 1
- Civil defense 1 ∧ less
- George Washington University 5
- George Washington University--Alumni and alumnae 4
- Columbian University 3
- Elliott, Lloyd H. 3
- George Washington University--History 3
- Carroll, Thomas Henry 2
- Columbian College in the District of Columbia 2
- George Washington University. Law School 2
- George Washington University. Office of the President 2
- Needham, Charles Willis 2
- Samson, G. W. (George Whitefield) 2
- Scottish Rite (Masonic order) 2
- Trachtenberg, Stephen Joel 2
- Washington, George 2
- Welling, James Clarke 2
- Allison, Burgiss 1
- American Library Association 1
- Bacon, Joel Smith, 1802-1869 1
- Balfour, Donald C. (Donald Church) 1 ∧ less